- Foods like vitamin C and E are important for your skin and they make your skin glow, by reducing the damage caused by free radicals that destroys collagen. Vitamin C is in your citrus fruit and vegetables such as peppers, broccoli, and cauliflower. Leafy greens, nuts, and olives are all good sources of vitamin E.
- Zinc is one of the most vital nutrients; it has anti-flammatory and healing properties that are especially useful if you have blemish-prone skin. Add a tablespoon of seeds to your cereal that will do the trick.
- The best time for skin to restore is at night, therefore try and sleep using a humidifier if you have dry skin. And because skin is in a restorative mode at night, use a cream with peptides and antioxidants to repair day time damage.
- Lips have no melanin and burn easily this is why it is vital to use protection. When flakiness appear this is a sign of dehydration and a lack of fatty acids and omegas in your diet. Combat this by taking on omega supplement and gently exfoliate lips with a toothbrush.
- Eating oily fish is the best thing you can ever do for your skin. The benefits are amazing as oily fish contains omega oils which is very good for the maintains of great skin.