I have always loved a bedroom with character. One of the things on my bucket list is to cover my bedroom walls with music lyrics and lights. Okay Okay i know I’m 24 years old but when it comes to room decorations i will always remain a teen. lol its just one of those things that i can’t grow up in.
So Its Valentine’s Day tomorrow and i bet all you guys have beautiful plans. I have no idea what i will be doing tomorrow, I have two options’
- Joining my friends for a picnic
- Or visit my boyfriend, but it depends on if he will be home this weekend, but any way enough about me.
So we all know that valentine’s day is a money making day, but do we care, NO, because as much as some of us say that we don’t care about the day we still want to feel special and loved. So here is some awesome ideas for guys to try out tomorrow.
- Have a romantic movie night, and some awesome movies to watch is, The vow, Date night, The best of me, The best man, If only, and A walk to remember. You can add some delicious finger snacks like grilled chicken wings, cut up sausages, and pizzas ooooh and let me not forget KFC zinger wings are suppppper dope too.
- You can never go wrong with a picnic, packing a nice bottle of wine or bubbly, cute sandwiches, chocolates and obviously strawberries.
- Writing a hand written love note to your loved one is very special, so write one with details of where and what time they must meet you at a special restaurant.
- Or if you live on your own decorate you lounge area, cook a delicious dinner and have your Valentine over and than later on lol u know the rest of the surprise.
Okay so these ideas you can also try with your friends if you don’t have a special Valentine. The movies, picnic, and dinner idea is awesome ideas to try out.
The trend of online shopping is growing more and more every day here in South Africa, and it has got a number of benefits.
- You don’t stand in long lines
- You get more options
- You can shop at a number of store from the comfort of your bedroom.
I love online shopping because its the most convenient thing ever. You can shop from all over the world to get that exclusive outfit. But as much as its in trend there is still a lot of people that don’t know much about it. Some people think you need a special card to pay for your items well guess what the online shopping process is very simple.
When you shop online any card can be used, master card, visa, american express etc. and all u need to check out is the details of your card, which is on your card. No fuss what so ever.
For me i only shop at online stores that i know and that other people know. If i came across a shop i don’t know i do a lot of research first to make sure that the store is legit.
So try this online thing if you haven’t and let me know what you think.
I am sure we all know that oils like coconut oils, olive oil, and castor oil are very healthy for the skin and hair. But come on now to go as far and say that, these oils can help grow long eye lashes is taking it waaaay to far.
Last night i watched a you tube video about a oil formula that grows your lashes. And let me tell you that is just nonsense i mean really now, if that was true brands like Maybelline, and Revlone would be out of business with there mascara collections. Think about it.
Here is the link for u guys to check out the video.
It has been 1 year and 4 months since my last post, and let me tell you a lot has happened since then. Things change fast, and i came to realize a lot of things. I always told myself that i want my own clothing brand and i never seemed to get started on that, so guess what i finally did. Although everything is still in the starting phase i am very proud of myself for taking the action instead of just talking about it.
I have been planning for weeks to write this post but never quiet knew what to say since i have been away for so long. So i guess the first thing i should start with is by telling all you guys what i have been up to.
So the one thing i have been doing a lot is research. Fashion really is not all glamorous that’s one thing i really came to realize. Its hard hard hard work. The only people that get to experience the glamorous side of fashion is the customers. They buy, appreciate, and style, and even take pics to post up on instagram to show off their styled outfits. But the creators the people that make all this possible they have sleepless nights most of the time.
So guys yeah i’m back and I will be keeping all of you posted about my fashion life.